Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The Sunshine Bow Vlog #2



Here are the links I mentioned that will help you get started making Diddley Bows and creating loops with your iphone and ipad!

Please remember that THIS IS NOT A TUTORIAL. There are tons of pages online that will get you started just do some searches and poke around. I am just showing you how I figured out how to make all this stuff work for me. If you have questions, feel free to ask. If I know the answer I will get back to you. Also, don't hesitate to share your discoveries and sounds with me either here or on Youtube or on my Facebook page. Hit the like button if you are so inclined:

LINKS:
Cigarboxnation.com/ is an awesome site put together by Shane Speal where you can learn all you need to make and amplify Diddley Bows and Cigar Box Guitars.
imic microphone adapter from Griffin

Guitar connect Cable from Griffin
(I was calling it an "ishred cable," it is actually called a "Guitar connect cable")
iShred LIVE By Frontier Design Group
Everyday Looper By Mancing Dolecules
Here is the videovideo that got me hooked on everyday looper. The guy has also done a few tutorials too.

My diagram sketch for hooking is all up. Click on it to enbiggen:

No comments: