Monday, September 08, 2008

New Art for The Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale

Well... been doing my best to get my eggs in one basket for The Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale coming up next Sat 9/13/08. Here are a few of the latest artistic items I will have for you to look at and purchase.


"Tribal Hammerhead" was made with colored markers, and a white gel pen for the highlights with an india ink background on watercolor paper. It measure in at 8" x 6"


"Puffie's Tune" started as a study for a painting, that I am going to try and have done before next weekend, that came out a pretty neat. It was done with Tombo brush pens in my sketch pad. I now wish I had done it on thicker paper. This buddy comes in at 8.25" x 12" I will try to post the rest of my finished projects as they become such...finished that is. Looking forward to minglin' with some of you in a few short days!

No comments: