Friday, August 13, 2010

What are these things?

Anybody know what all these things are? Both the hole panel and the sockets would work nicely on a project I am working on


Gregory said...

The sockets look like compression fittings for PVC tubing. Are these for the Diddly Bow?

Chongolio said...

Thanks for the comment and info. Yes, I am looking for something like these compression fittings to help gussy up the Didlley Bow